Week beginning 15th March 2021
Dear Parents and Carers of children in Sapphire Class,
Oh dear, this isn't where we wanted to be! We've been having such a great time since we got back.
I have saved the work that we would have been doing at school for the rest of this week. It would be lovely if you could write the imaginary recount of the Norman servant's day, tackle the division problems (it is OK to use counters or draw dots to help you) and watch the census video. Hopefully we will be back on Friday but if not I will save some more resources, and maybe even some videos, for next week. As usual, if you want to meail me on DBPrimary, I will be checking it regularly.
- weekly plan 15.3.21 Year 1 - sapphire version.docx
- 19.3.21 ai ay a-e.pptx
- 18.3.21 ai ay a-e.pptx
- 18.3.21 BIG WRITE imaginary recount.pptx
- Thurs 18th sharing amounts into equal groups..docx
- Thurs 18th sharing amounts into equal groups page 2.docx
- Friday 19th maths assessment page 1.docx
- Friday 19th maths assessment page 2.docx
- Friday 19th maths assessment page 3.docx
- 16.3.21 Domesday Book and the census.pptx