Week beginning 18th January 2021
Please find attached below the planning and resources for the week beginning 18th January, including, for the first time, some videos! Please be aware that there will not always be this many videos - it depends on the activities each week - and also that they do not replace the other resources but are intended to run alongside them. This week, however, Mrs Champion was experimenting to see what would be possible!
Please also be aware that where the phonics PowerPoints have lots of games, you are not obliged to tackle all of them and definitely not all in one go! In school, we often tackle an activity at the start and end of the day, as well as during our phonics session. Little and often helps reinforce the learning!
If possible, it would be great if you could upload the completed story onto DB Primary (Thursday) and either Wednesday or Friday's maths.
The Year 1 Team
- 18.1.21 beginning to plan a new story - changing characters.pptx
- 18.1.21 can a plan a story 1.docx
- 18.1.21 can a plan a story - example 1.docx
- 18.1.21 can a plan a story - example 2.docx
- PHONICS 18TH JAN - o-e.pptx
- Monday 18th Jan Maths activities.docx
- 18.1.21 science - mammals.docx
Monday's videos, to accompany the resources above.
- Tuesday 19.1.21 making the story plan.pptx
- 19.1.21 can I plan a story 2.docx
- PHONICS 19TH JAN.pptx
- Tuesday 19th Jan Maths activities.docx
- 19.1.21 geography - using maps and atlases.docx
Tuesday's videos, to accompany the resources above.
- Wednesday 20.1.21 starting the story.pptx
- Wednesday 20th Jan Maths activities.docx
- PHONICS 20TH JAN - ow that says oa.pptx
- 20.1.21 RE - Christian Symbols.ppt
- 20.1.21 symbols of Christianity.docx
- Wednesday poem activity sheets.pdf
Wednesday's videos, to accompany the resources above.
- PHONICS 21ST JAN.pptx
- Thursday 21st Maths activities.docx
- 21.1.21 art - planning a sculpture.docx
- 21.1.21 art - planning a sculpture - Mrs C's example.docx
Thursday's video, to accompany the resources above.
Friday's video, summarising the day's activities.