Week beginning 1st February 2021
Dear Parents and carers,
We hope you are all keeping safe and well. Saved below are all this week’s resources and videos.
This week we have tried to ensure that there are fewer PowerPoints and less printing (although there is still some), and more detail on the weekly plan. The English this week is a non-fiction project that will continue until the end of term and we’d like you to choose your writing from either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday to send us, as well as Tuesday’s Maths. We definitely don’t need the whole of Friday’s assessment sent to us, but it would be helpful to know if there are any questions or areas that caused difficulty.
We are also going to try to make a virtual sculpture park on the website, so if you would like your sculpture and a picture of your work included, please send us a photo of that too.
Finally, we just wanted to say that we know this is a tough time and that you are all doing your best. No-one will be in trouble if they don’t cover every single thing! Take care and try to enjoy yourselves!
The Year 1 Team
- 1.2.21 Can I plan my writing - grid for research notes.docx
- 1.2.21 word hunt words for phonics.docx
- phonics Monday 1st Feb - e-e.pptx
- Monday 1st Feb - counting in 2s grid.docx
- Monday - what-animals-eat-sorting-cards.pdf
- 1.2.21 Sorting labels for what animals eat.docx
- 2.2.21 Example of page for non-fiction book.docx
- 2.2.21 Example 2 of page for non-fiction book.docx
- PHONICS 2.02.2021 - practising e-e.pptx
- Tuesday 2nd Feb - counting in 2s problems.docx
- Tuesday Weather in the UK.ppt
- Tuesday weather sorting grid (optional).doc
- Tuesday Weather-pictures-to-sort.doc
- PHONICS 3.02.2021 - ey and y.pptx
- Wednesday Animal poems booklet for reading.doc
- Wednesday 3rd Feb - counting in 5s grid and activities.docx
- PHONICS 4.02.2021 - practising ey and y.pptx
- Thursday 4th Feb - clues for shape quiz warm up..docx
- Thursday 4th Feb - counting in 5s problems.docx