To fulfil our mission statement, our aims are:
- To lay the foundations for life long learning
- To create a school community where everyone values, listens and respects each other
- To engage all children in a challenging, creative and fun learning experience
- To encourage everyone to realise their potential and be proud of their achievements
- To develop a happy and confident approach to life within a safe and healthy environment.
Our Vision for Perryfields Infant School is to have a nurturing and caring school community where young children progress academically and develop the necessary skills for a successful life. By the time the children leave us to begin the junior stage of their learning journey, they are fluent in reading, writing and mathematics and have the confidence to tackle many different tasks. To achieve our vision and aims we will work closely together with parents, carers and the wider community.
Our school ethos is tailored around 8 Core Values which underpin the whole-school ethos and were selected by the children, parents, governors and teaching team in 2011. These are the values that our school community thought were important to develop and instil in our young children and these are used and referred to throughout the school day, during assemblies and throughout our PSHE and SMSC curriculum.
Our 8 Core Values are: