Week beginning 4th January 2021
Happy New Year! Below are all the resources you will need to support your child's learning this week, except paper and a pencil! Unfortunately we will not be able to mark every piece of work but if you save Monday's writing and Wednesday's maths onto DBPrimary, we will endeavour to give feedback on those pieces. One of us will also try to phone at some point during the week, so if you have any issues or need clarification, you will be able to ask us then.
The Year 1 Team
- Monday Christmas holidays.pptx
- Phonics Monday 4th Jan.pptx
- Monday 4th Jan maths.docx
- Mon 4th Science sheet.docx
- Science Mon 4th Animal Groups Sorting Cards.pdf
- Tuesday new topic lesson.pptx
- Tuesday 5th Jan bar model.docx
- Tuesday the-seven-continents-labelling-activity-worksheet.pdf
- Tuesday continents-of-the-world-powerpoint.ppt
- Wednesday introduction to A Bit Lost.pptx
- Phonics Wednesday 6th Jan.pptx
- Wednesday 6th Jan number line.docx
- RE 6.1.21 signs and symbols in the environment.docx
- RE Special Symbols 6.1.21.pptx
- Thursday 7th nouns.pptx
- Thursday 7th Jan Number bonds to 20.pdf
- Thursday Art topic groups pictures.docx
Thinkuknow Jessie and Friends - watching videos
Please also ask your child to logon to DBPrimary to access more e-safety resources.
Happy New Year Message to Sapphire Class!