Hello to all our Perfect Pearls and Delightful Diamonds!
We hope you had a wonderful half term and had lots of fun with your families!
This week in numeracy we are focussing on 2D/3D shapes and in literacy we are looking at the features of non chronological report writing.
Please upload Wednesday's literacy and Friday's numeracy to your DB Primary pages.
We hope you enjoy the activities we have set for you!
Have a fabulous week and keep shining brightly year 2!
- TUESDAY literacy example of a non chronological report.pdf
- TUESDAY geography Brazil questions.pdf
- TUESDAY literacy questions aboout non chronological reports.pdf
- TUESDAY numeracy naming 2D shapes.pdf
- TUESDAY geography Brazil information.pptx
- WEDNESDAY literacy using bullet points.pdf
- WEDNESDAY numeracy properties of 2D shapes.pdf
- WEDNESDAY science cress growth diary.pdf
- WEDNESDAY science what plants need to grow information.ppt